Too Many Responsibilities
I just need a moment for the myriad of tasks which need to be accomplished by Friday afternoon.
- post paper 1 on internet
- create website for class 2
- presentation for class 2
- give quiz on odyssey
- fix car, which crapped out in the middle of I-95 Saturday afternoon
- pick up fixed car
- call parents about crapped-out car
- organize a soccer tournament on sunday (are you fucking kidding!?!?)
- buy candy for soccer players to sell
- buy groceries for me to eat
- pay cable bill
- go out for drinks with soccer team, who won the finals on Monday night. Was that last night? What day is it?
- check my FOURTEEN missed calls from psycho group member. I don’t think I’ve gotten 14 calls in one day. Ever. There are barely 14 people’s numbers in my phone.
- organize “exemplary school visits”
- give a deposition in court
- get a substitute for the time when i’m giving a deposition
- feed the cat
- feed myself. shit, did I buy food yet?
- lesson plans (ha! yeah, right. i’ll just get fired)
- doctor’s appointment
- get my voice back
- get over the flu for good
- read/post for class 2
- teach? is that what i do?
- call dave.
let’s start from the bottom up =)